Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hey soul sister!


NICOLE!!!!
Happy 22nd Birthday:)
First of all, we'll start with the birthday wishes!
I hope you stay happy and bubbly and may all your wishes come true! hahah.. Cliche much??
Anyway, i just wanna say, thank you so much for being such a dear friend to me the past 9 years. Though we may disagree and argue sometimes(all the time!) but im sure you know that we still love each other a lot.
Thanks for being such a wonderful host to me during my visit to Australia, i wish i could go back to explore more of down under with you( lesser shopping this time round), but i am still figuring out my schedule cause its dead pack with a lot of school stuff:(
So, if i cant go over, COME BACK!! Everyone in the group miss going to your house for sleepovers and dinner parties!
Just so you know, you can always call me if you need someone to talk to, if marcus is too busy with his exciting "happy" life!

Have a good one down under and i'll see you real soon!!!!
LOVE YA !
p.s: Hope u like your present part 1! Come back for part 2!!!

No comments: