Monday, May 31, 2010

jacq and rai

i think my mum is really stressed out with the impending wedding of my sister in a few weeks time.
All of a sudden i see furniture being shifted around, curtains getting hemmed, weird red decorative stuff being bought and so much more.
And since then, my mum has been nagging at me non stop to pack/clear/clean my room cause there's gonna be guests at our house on the wedding day.
No.1, how about the guest go check out the bride's room instead of mine? Its not like i am the one getting married.
No.2, no one is gonna come into your hse and see if your curtains is of a nice length and open up my wardrobe and check if i have stacked my t-shirts neatly.

Okay, that aside, i promised my mum that i will get the room done by the 19th anyway cause being such a good daughter, i'll just let it go.
BUT NOOO..
She comes in every freaking day and shakes her head and leave. Not 1 day, not 2 days, EVERYDAY.
On a typical day, i just continue with whatever i was doing( ususlly watching a movie on my laptop) and ignore her
My cue to start screaming came when she stood at the door and wouldnt leave until i acknowledge her presence

##
me: yes mum, what do you want?
mum: can you please clear you room, i dont wanna keep reminding you everyday
me: i am clearing a bit at a time and i promised you it will be done by the 19th, even if i have to stay up all night on the 18th I WILL GET IT DONE!
mum: why do you have to wait till then to do? cant you just do it now?
me: because if i do it now, i would mess it up again before the 19th and i dont wanna pack twice.
mum: why cant you just stop watching your videos and pack you room
me: so, when do you want it done by? Give me a date. You said 19th and i am gg to clear by the 19th, but you keep coming in everyday to bug me. Pick a date. 15th? tomorrow? when?
mum: why cant my daughter be clean and neat. I give up!
me: I promise the 19th and i will get it done. there's no need to give up
##

how irritating was that?
to have someone come into your room and tell you what to do with it.
I admit its kinda messy now.
but dont judge me.
personal hygene is subjective.
this may be clean to you


but this IS actally still quite clean to me


i mean, those are just clothes and clean ones FYI. i just dont have the time to pack them into my wardrobe yet.
I am really trying to pack it a little at a time, rome wasnt built in a day and you cant expect my room to miraculously clear up within a day right?
My mum should really treat me better, now that my sister is married and gone and my brother is gg off to serve the nation next week.
If she pisses off her only daugther available to her, who is gonna amuse her?
Shoudlve thought of that before you come shaking your head in my room everyday right??
tsk tsk... a little too late mamma.. a little too late...

okay.
i usually dont stay pissed at my mum for too long cause she would usually bring me something nice to eat and i get happy when i see food.
Today, she brought me Siew mai and cherry.
I'll deal with the siew mai later, let's talk about the cherries first
You know what they say about being able to tie a cherry stem knot with you tongue means you are a good kisser and all the crap.
Im gonna bust the myth once and for all!!

So here is me, with the cherry stem


and then i remembered that all these cherry stem, kissing thing has some sexy vibe to it and there i am looking all jolly with the stem in my mouth.
This is not the way to go jacq.
This is the reason why no one wants to comment on your blog, its cause you're not paying enough attention to such minute details.
Its all about the details baby.
Okay, so, what is sexy i thought. And i think elizabeth hurley in bedazzeled.
take 2.
me with the devil horn headband. A she devil is always sexy.


wait.. i think i look like a jolly cow
Okay think jacq, smeyes. Smile with your eyes and add a little fierceness, you didnt spend all your time watching america's next top model for nothing.
take 3


take 4


okay. I give up.

So i googled, "tying a cherry stem" and it brought me to one of those wiki how page and i followed all the instructions and voila!


easy peasy breezy
and then i tried other variations and there you go, a braid!


this is for when you meet a vampire and need protection urgently, use 2 cherry stems.


when i realised my tongue was so nimble, i thought, i shall try the advanced style.
and even i surprise myself this time.


an ant!
so this leads me to conclude this myth has been confirm that ppl who can tie cherry stems are damn good kissers.
and if you can do the ant, you can suck the soul out of the other person like a dementor.
awesome.

So there's this food fair going on at the expo and my brother and mother are all excited over it.
I think my brother goes there with his gf like everyday and he nvr fails to come back with bags of food and one weekend, my mum tagged along coming back with more food.
resulting in this


So she bought this siew mai from the food fair which we had for dinner cause i wasnt that hungry


looks good right?
one huge ass prawn plastered to the top.
look at the name.


okays.

finally,
i was chatting with rizal and he said that he's addicted to the word LOL
i think the siew mai king is def a LOL moment
sadly, i dun ever use LOL when i chat
instead, i use haha
cause haha is the sound you make when you laugh.
i just think its more natural to type out the sound you make rather than describe what you are actually doing
no?
all LOL users, you are weird!!!

okay, im off to pack my room again.
** waves hand in left to right manner with palm facing you**
weird right???
and there you have it.

p.s: the cherry knot tying thing, i cheated. Its impossible!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i freaking LOVE this post


10/10!!!

/weewee

Jacqueline said...

thanks for commenting wee wee!
no one else bothers to do that..
hahahhaha