Sunday, May 16, 2010

R.

After a long tiring day, this couldn't never have come at a better time

Door: *knock knock*
Jac: Come in!
Alvin: This is for you
Jac: What's this?
Alvin: It's your birthday present
Jac: oooh... what could it be? Its so huge. Thank you!


I stare at it for a moment trying to figure out the contents under the obviously selfed wrapped gift.
It was so big, it was square and rigid. It felt like a frame.
I thought it was a picture.
A picture of me?
Then i couldn't wait any longer and gave up the guessing game and started to unwrap the gift which took less than 5 seconds, reconfirming the self wrapped theory.

It was a framed picture alright..
A familiar face stared back at me and it was of...........


ROGER FEDERER!!!
This picture of him has been my desktop wallpaper for like ever! And i cant belive he managed to find it!
The thing is, whenever i come across shops that sell posters, i would just stop to ask if they have roger federer and each time i would be disappointed.
Yay my bro for remebering this.
Sometimes, its the small little details that you do or remember that really counts
And to top it off, the picture has a very artsy feel to it cause it has this
stain glass/ water colour effect to it! How cool...
What a lovely surprise
i love it so much!
Thank you my bro, now i have roger federe staring at me all day, everyday!

No comments: