Friday, October 09, 2009

dont talk to me, just play!


boo
im all alone at home
mummy, daddy and Gina are on a plane off to LA and San Francisco having fun
Alvin is making use of this opportunity to go out and have some fun of his own so he wont be back home either

Its 1030 ish now.
i want tmr to come like now!!
today has been a really bad day
I had a very bad tennis session
Perpetually crumbled infront of my opponents
Brother bear had to scold me to make me snap out of my "moment"
boo hoo hoo
boo hoo hoo
After tennis, headed home with sarah genetic only to realise i left my home keys in hall
Stucked outside home for quite sometime
Thank god for alvin who is less forgetful

Was hungry and couldnt find food other than instant noodles and uncooked rice at home
Ransacked the pantry and found a can of Narcissus mushrooms
Took the can opener, opened it and ate it straight out from the can
Tasted kinda yummy actually
Mushroom is now officially one of my favourite food
But nothing can beat gummy bears and sour sweet stuff

Boo..
is it saturday already?
at least i get to see the PESS peeps at melati's
cant wait
being alone sucks eggs.
i am sad

No comments: