Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i say dream.


I caught Inception with mummy yesterday night and i cant seem to find a word to describe the movie except for
MIND BOGGLING
I left the cinema with a frown on my face thinking about the very last scene and trying to explore the possibilities of the final scene
I am hoping more people in my social circle will watch it soon cause we can start a whole debate on that show.
I cant do it with my mum cause she came out looking dazed and confused which is not a good sign.
Not forgetting the ever so charming face of Leonardo Dicaprio and his impeccable acting skills
I just love that man for his talent
Leonardo trumps Johnny Depp any time in my world!
Everyone please go catch it even if you dont understand, Leonardo Dicaprio is there for your viewing pleasure for a whole 2.5 hours!
Awesome or what??

No comments: