Sunday, October 26, 2008

why am i still awake?

my body clock is so screwed up.
have been up for almost 48 whole hrs from wednesday to friday in name of two projects that were due on that very day.
i never knew i was capable of staying awake for such a long period of time.
but the problem now is my body clock is kinda screwed up and i have gotten in alot of trouble since.
Friday evening was Barker's run.
After bio practical, i went back to hall to change into my running gear and running shoes. Since it was only 6, and i had to reach sch at 630, i sat on the bed already with my shoes on and everything, ready to go and all.
However, when i woke up, it was already 730 and i had like 100 missed calls from my pe classmates, who i guess were wondering where the heck i was.
this is so bad.
i didnt even hear the numerous calls they gave me in my sleep.
i was probabaly knocked out or something.
Anyway, my class got overall champion for the run, so they probably would forgive me i hope.

Was supposed to have training on saturday morning,
but as usual, i didnt hear the alarm and woke up after a phone call from my teamate.
I hope this late coming thing would all end soon.
maybe after today or something.
I'm supposed to wake up at 6am to reach macrichie at 745 today.
no sleep for me again i guess.

today only.

No comments: