Tuesday, April 17, 2012

would you be able to teach in a class if you were posted back here?

lady in the specs says what??
NO.
Cause i was doing the limbo rock in the classroom for the past 7 weeks and 80% of my students didn't get at least an A2 in their class test

Need.... to... play... rugby...
to keep my sanity.

Tell me why i skipped multiple trainings just to mark these workbooks or plan some lesson?
Tell me why I always try my best to prepared for lesson with 7 page lesson plans but no one seems to give a hoot about the effort that I put in?
Tell me why I am feeling like this even before teaching for real?
Tell me why its not the students that are sucking the soul and life out of me?

are you for real?
Are you all for real?
Just shoot me, stab me and hang me all together!
so i don't have to put up with such atrocity
Trying to smile and pretend everything is okay is so tiring.

No comments: