Friday, March 16, 2012

A hairy situation

Finally snipped them locks off.
This dude who was cutting my hair isn't even my usual hairstylist but i couldn't wait no more so i decided to take a chance with him.
After all he looks kinda effeminate and gay men have great taste right??
But somehow I think he got a little too carried away with the scissors cause i wasnt going for a bob but ended up getting one!

Sometimes life's like that,
you thought you were gonna get Jessica Alba


but instead you wind up looking like Quinn Fabray


Let's just say I'm glad i didn't come out looking like bipolar Britney
And for that i count my blessings!

Truth be told, although I've got nothing but compliments, I'm still having mixed feelings about my hair cause its way too short at the back and i can feel the wind blowing on my neck!
But in the words of Tim Gunn,
I shall "Make it Work!"
Hair please grow faster!!




p.s: loving this doodle app

No comments: