Wednesday, November 02, 2011

fat bottom ladies

i feel fat now that 7s season is over and im not running as much
need to lose some lbs!
i think its time
time to get one of those food diary thing that Tao is keeping
at the rate im stuffing my face, my thighs will catch fire when i am sprinting on the field.
thank god the rugby shorts are kinda fire resistant(i assume cause they are so god damn thick!)
okay im rambling away.
My life is kinda mundane right now. Can anyone do something to bring back some life and magic into in?

i just got bangs recently and i ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!
the thing is ive been getting compliments for the new haircut but i dont see it in the mirror.
I think i look so much better when my forehead is showing, so im trying all ways to "unbang" my hair. I know it sounds crude but it actually consists a few of the following methods:

1. Waxing my bangs to the side so it stays in an unaturally stiff side swept position
2. pinning my bangs up
3. braiding the bangs

So far, the wax is the most effective method cause i cant wear pins and clips during rugby. But like i said, it looks really unatural.
I really dont know.
Here are two pictures of me in the various hairstyles.
I still prefer the one with forehead.


No comments: