Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Join your eyes, bow your hands and close your head.

I thought i should waste some time here just to feel more in control of my life.
i never thought that i would say this but 24 hours just aint enought anymore.
Work is pilling up an invisible weight on my shoulders and i sure hope i bench it like i do in the gym.
okay.. that was such a weird analogy but it'll do fine for the weary eyed girl sitting in front of this rectangular screen right now.


I get a sense that Dr Bala is afraid that i am not learning in class cause vocality = learning.
I guess this is the classic case where silence is not all that golden.
I am beginning to think i have selective mutism like Kutrapali from the big bang theory.
Get me some alcohol.
Note to self: Down some beer/vodka/whisky/jolly shandy before physio.
Im sure that will get me talking- hence learning.

No comments: