Saturday, October 02, 2010

Forget you



This song has got to be one of my top 5 groove to songs of all time.
a little history about this song.
I heard it on the radio on fine day but i didnt get the title, so i called it the "funky black song"
Feeling really desperate, I went around asking ppl, do you know the title of the funky black song that is playing on radio now?
I even googled "the funky black song" but to no avail.(like duh?)
But they say patience pays off, and i finally heard it again 2 weeks later on the radio and i made sure i got the title.
Now i cant get it off my head.
And i managed to get Aloy hooked onto the song too!
I guess that is actually the greatest satisfaction right? Convincing someone else to appreciate something you do too.
I really get a kick doing that.

This song is called Forget you, by Ceelo Green
Forget you is actually the radio edit version of the song
The original version is called "Fuck you" which kinda makes more sense if you take a look at the lyrics.
Anyhow, this song is mega love!!
Official Music Video for the original version!

No comments: