Tuesday, April 13, 2010

爱x (6.0221415×10^23). a mole of 爱



Dear Channel Ligne Cambon tote,
I just want to let you know that i have found my one true love in you.
though you are way( way way way) past season, i still think you are the most beautifully crafted bag i have ever seen.
that classic quilted detail all over you body matched with those playful knotted handles tells me you are classy yet fun at the same time
you kinda remind me alot of someone...
me!
Not to mention, that contrast of your skin. Stunning.
Have i told you that black and white screams out to me in the same way like how a hot rugger does?
this is exactly why i think we are meant to be together.
You and me.
Wait.
I'll come looking for you.

p.s: marcus/mei/ting/kas/nic, in case you are reading this. Dont worry, this is not a birthday wish list! though i would galdly accept if you guys insist... haha!
gg "笑" from all the studying

No comments: