Sunday, December 27, 2009

uno dos TRES

On the seventh day, God completed all his work and rested
We're not as almighty as the big one so...
We did on the 3rd.
Hahah
Actually, i did.
So here's the story.
Nicole woke me up at 1130 with the intention to vist Queen Victoria Market today
I told her to go get ready and by the time she is done, i'll be up
She did and i was still dead as a log, so she let me sleep a little more.
So she tried again at 1230, no response.
Woke me up at 3pm, and told me the market closes at 5pm
In all my grogginess, i asked her "Huh???!! den how?"
And nic replied: "Den go back to sleep den"
And so i did!
Finally woke up at 5pm
I was dead tired man
We decided that todays gonna be chill bill day anyway, so its cool

Nicole made dinner at home.
Korean kim chee noodles with stir fried beef and straw mushrooms
Yummy:)







so its 343am on my side now.
Just in case you dont know, we are 3 hours ahead of Singapore
Supposedly 2, but because of "daylight saving" they added 1 hour just a few days ago.
Nic tried explaining what day light saving is to me
But i still dont get it
Very warped theory

Plans for tmr?
Till then!
Ciao

p.s: YES GINA, i would LOVE TO BE YOUR BRIDE'S MAID:)
very nice site btw.
and i am glad you chose that picture of me, cause i like it too!

No comments: