Tuesday, December 15, 2009

rogerfederermariasharapovapetesamprasandyrodick

whoo! sarah and I are like the best tennis players ever
got thru tennis isg qualifiers just like that
easy peasy breezy
it felt like we didnt even have put in effort because we were just that good.
hah

before tennis isg, PPGs, brother bear, Gay and Junyang went for a game of tennis
well, the guys played tennis
while the ppgs played whack the ball and pick it up!

peektures





demonstration of incorrect tennis strokes. Please do not emulate.




Thirsty? Need a drink and got no cash? Use Visa!






and how can we forget?
pete sampras came to grace the occasion
whoo!!!
hahah

thanks brother bear for taking time off your precious game play to train us
so we dun feel like 2nd class citizens
YOU THE MAN!
i love my friends- well, most of the time.
:)

p.s: when silence is not always golden...

edit:
I love x (6.02x10^23) this song
a mole of love



They say its hard to achieve
But cant a girl believe?
Is there somebody who still believes in love?
I know youre out there
Theres got to be somebody
I search around the world
But I cant seem to find
Somebody to love

No comments: