Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giddy up jingle horse pick up your feet

i think my body clock hasn't adjusted back to my pre examinations schedule yet
so im feeling pretty insomnic right now
on a normal exam week,
i would be sleeping around 5 am and waking around 9 am
so glad that's gone with the wind

Anyway,
since reaching home(all hail the aircon and comfy bed!!), my playlists of christmas songs have been on heavy rotation
i am officially in the jolly'ol christmasy mood
I think that listening to christmas songs just makes me wanna do two things

1. go shop for presents
2. look into the mirror, lip sync and dance along to the song

before you burst out laughing
i am warning you.
dont judge me here
everyone stares at the mirror and sings to themselve sometimes.
I cant help it cause the songs make me feel so happy.
My favourite song for now is Jingle bells rock!
The song is so fun and catchy and just makes you wanna sing and dance along to it.
I dunno if you share the same sentiments as i do
but i think the jingly sound that is present in most if not all the christmas songs is THE jolly factor
That sound
That metal "jing jing" sound just makes you wanna dance
Go have a listen and see if you get what i mean!!

Just a random thought,
it is really funny to see how people around me react to my occasional "bitch fits"
while some choose to ignore and let me snap out of it myself
others become super nice and encouraging
either way, i appreciate them alot.
I know it's in me- somewhere.
Have a little faith in me.
I'll get it right.

p.s: i've got nothing to p.s today.

edit/
p.s: marcus and mei mei! good luck for ur exams:))
i knew it! i always have something to p.s abt.

No comments: