Tuesday, March 31, 2009

one last entry.

post MR500
drama drama drama
i missed my first race ever.
but not because i was careless, but because of the f-up organizers.
i got into the finals for my k1 clocking a surprizing timing of overall 2nd, even with months of not touching and seeing water.
so im quite motivated to train hard now, but after exams though
anyway, the organizers were so messed up that kai yan and i missed out k2 race.
i felt kinda bad cause she didnt managed to get into the k1 finals and i promised we'll get into the k2 finals and win something.
but we didnt even managed to race. so yeah
as an act of rebellion, i missed my k1 finals on sunday morning
i wont say it was the smartest thing to do, cause my captains were not really glad that i didnt wanna race.
but this race is not important to me at all, i WAS prepared to race, until that incident
not to mention, only 2 ppl made it to the finals(including me), so i was kinda bugged dwn by the lack of participation in the finals from my team.
Its NCC i guess.
i seriouslly believe that if i train real hard, i so can get my gold again
no curses.
OH! and i am the vice captain of the girl's team????
i dun think i am even qualified to lead the team
the thing is, the girls team is now made up of 4 ppl with a captain, a vice cap a quarter master and a member.
i seriouslly wonder why do we need so many ppl to lead 1 member?
im not complaining or anything.
but i am just very perplexed
i belive that the system can be twisted to fit the dynamics of the team.
haha! but hey man, i am vice captain!
almighty and powerful!
kiss my hand!

i saw this on Sarah's blog and i feel like doing it too. So here goes:
1. Beer: Tiger
2. Food: Pau
3. Relationships: Friends
4. Your crush: Roger Federer
5. Power Rangers: Alvin
6. Life: is great
7. The President: Indian
8. Yummy: Mr bean
9. Cars: Toyota Rush
10. Movies: Coming soon(scariest movie in a long time)
11. Halloween: Pumpkins
12. Sex: Dunno?
13. Religion: Jacqueline-ism
14. Hate: No one-now
15. Fear: Worms
16. Marriage: Gina
17. Blondes: Britney spears
18. Slippers: Reef( i have 3 pairs of the same shell studded reef slippers in diff colours)
19. Shoes: Nike lunar trainer
20. Asians: Are short
21. Pass time: TV TV TV TV TV TV
22. One night stand: havent had one
23. My cell phone: is boring. but its but a phone
24. Smoke: Makes me choke badly
25. Fantasy: Island
26. College: NIE.
27. High school life: Zac Efron
28. Pajamas: Baby blue cotton PESS tee
29. Stars: The orion's belt
30. Center: of a circle???
31. Alcohol: I dun like
32. The word love: Is very strange to me right now.
33. Friends: Chandler BING
34. Money: Not enough
35. Heartache: I am a first aider
36. Time: to train hard for real
37. Divorce: never ever
38. Dogs: Golden retriever
39. Undies: if only nike made those
40. Parents: Airport
41. Babies: cute and red.
42. Ex: exercise
43. Song: I'm yours- jason mraz
44. Color: Red
45. Weddings: Gina
46. Pizza: Hawaiian
47. Hangout: Tampines mall
48. Rest: Tired
49. Goal: I suck at soccer, but im taking it next sem!!!
50. Inspiration: Ms Lim Ling Min

okay! catch ya after exams.

No comments: