Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy birthday mummy!

its 640 and im still awake.
why is that so?

im supposed to be headed to the waters now, but i aint cause im so tired from all the thinking
i even changed out of my clothes which i originally have put on

i think there something really wrong with me.
i need some jolt
an awakening of some sort
something to shock me
make me carry on
i know its somewhere in there
i just dunno where and how much is left

could this be the result of years of deliberate practice and not play?
i quote john cote
i still love it though.
i realise i keep blamming factors other than myself
but the brutal fact is that i am the one making all the decisions i have made so far
pumping all that iron was just a way of escaping all these
if it makes me feel better?

i need a teacher
a coach
a guide
cause im just no good on my own
this cannot be the end
i know it isnt


but....
u get mt drift
fuck.
i dun even get my own drift


on a brighter note,
roger federer and gf are pregnant with a child
like finally!

oh yah.
happy birthday mum!
love ya to bits and pieces

No comments: