Friday, February 13, 2009

happy day

the school week cant end on a better note
bio pract was cut to 2 hours instead of 3
caught a ride from izree all the way back to tampinese cause aloy and gang were having some soccer match at their former JC, tpjc.
usually, i would reach the east around 8pm if i was travelling via train and bus.
but today i was back in tampinese even before 6pm!


i headed to tampines mall to meet up with mum for dinner.
hadnt dined with her the whole week
poor lwoman, she told me she has been eating alone the whole of this week too cause all her children and spouse are to busy with their work to dine with her
while waiting for her, i popped by best denki to get


..


..


..



the philips gogear luxe mp3 player in red

i've been wanting to get on mp3 after i lost the one nicole gave me for birthday last year

but i havent seen anything that i really fancy

until this ofcourse.

this player is neat beacause its really small, and im no fan of huge ipods with so many applications but no stereo function which is ridiculous.

other then being so god damn pretty and in my favourite colour,

it has this blue tooth linking function where i can link my phone calls to this device

so i can actually chat with my mp3 instead of my phone.

cool ya??

love it to bits.

oh. and the best thing came out on newstands today.

so, im a happy girl:)

ive got my music, my mother and my --------------

No comments: