Wednesday, January 14, 2009

just for 5 months!!


Bye Wee Wee!
Although you will be only gone for 5 months, you will be nevertheles dearly missed by yours truly within this short span of time
I hope you enjoy yourself over there and do what you set out to do (meet many cute ang mor guys who happens to be a vampire incidentally???!!)
Sorry i couldnt be there to send you off or anything cause im stuck in stupid boon lay which is the polar opposite of changi
I know you'll miss my big 21st, but i know you'll make it up to me with a big ass present from Sweden or Europe right?(i hope its not Ikea!! hahah)
anyway, this is no sad soapy departing message, but a reminder from me to you to have fun there
wear your coats, your capes, your beanies and look pretty
enjoy the weather
enjoy the cute ang mors
and tell me ALL about it when you'll back
See ya soooooonoooooon

lots of love
Jacq

No comments: