Thursday, August 28, 2008

a tingle in my heart

dont you just feel so glad when you feel so important and loved by your friends and family members?

Best friends, though we may not get the chance to meet one another or even speak, we are somehow alwasy at the back of each other's mind?
I am no social butterfly and hence i have no 598 friends on my facebook or friendster to baost about.

But to me, what's most important is that the couple and few that you really love will always be there. Don't matter the location(East or West), don't matter the country(Canada or Singapore or Sweden), don't matter the occupaation(student, factory worker or NS man).

I woke up with a toasty feeling in my heart feeling so excited for my friend who received a great piece of news and knowing i am one of the first few to know about it.
The feeling is just awesome.
right?

No comments: