Wednesday, July 09, 2008

a quick one

been very busy last week and this week cause..........
its the start of National Schools Canoeing Champs again!!!
but for the first time in 7 years, i do not have to take part in it
arousing an indescribable feeling in my stomach(maybe its just my shit that has not seen the light in almost a week. i need more fibre)

been going down to help out during trainings last week
and for the whole of this week i will be helping out at the competition ground
so, sorry for the lack of news and my sudden disappearence
and if u ask me out and i say i cant

oh, and i FINALLY received my uni package ytd
so there will also be alot of documents processing to be done
and not to mention, school is starting in another 2 weeks???

i cant believe despite how technology has flourished, uni documents still perpetually rely on snail mail to be sent to its various avenues.
not to mention the time and resources like paper and manpower wasted to delivery that stack of paper?
this is so time consuming
and did i mention i do not have enough of that??

toodles ppl. catch me soon:)

No comments: