Friday, December 07, 2007

so your point is??

comments are gladly welcomed
but seriously...
am i that lucky to be tagged by my favourite idol Hilary duff??
i guess not.
whoever that tagged in the name of the pop princess must so be a goon.

i am not offended by the comments that was posted on my tag board
but instead, i just cant stand it when tagger is so cowardly as to tag in the name of someone else

seriously..
if you wanna insult me on MY blog, I'm fine with it
but have a little more dignity(i quote Hilary duff)
tag with you real name
then i can respond to you with my sincerest and most honest reply

so what if my make up was thick?
so what if i had a bee hive hair do?
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT WAS THE LOOK THAT I WAS GOING FOR????
and if you have a problem with that you can....
well, there is nothing you can do actually
except for insulting me on my blog which you already did.

at least someone noticed i had thick make up and my hairdo
which i think you are so jealous of because you probably spent the night unnoticed
aww...
gimme your blog add man.
maybe i can pretend to tag in the name of some super star and praise you
William hung: you bang!
but I'm not gonna go sink as low as whoever you are

listen here.
JACQUELINE SNG LI YING SAYS:
you can say whatever you want about me
you obviously have no idea what happened(i choose to believe that "Hilary duff" is not the main character of the talked about post)
so please stop being a nosey parker an go around commenting on stuff you have no clue about.
and you obviously are ashamed of yourself because you refuse to tag with your original name
but worst! you pose as someone as gorgeous as Hilary duff(holds the churning feeling in my stomach)
if you have a problem with that post
you can always tag it and i will definitely reply you
just tell me the problem
and how the heck does it concerns you at all.
I'll be most willing.
if not, stop acting like you know what is happening cause it will just piss more people off.(my blog is frequently read by my REAL friends)

p.s: thanks for calling me a beehive cause it was exactly the hairstyle i was going for.

No comments: