Saturday, November 24, 2007

Of tractors, fields and tree climbing idoits!!

wow! its been 2 days and i'm starting to feel bored.
GIVE ME MY BOOKS BACK!!
kidding.


anyways, these two days were well spent as they leave me with yet another bag of interesting tales to share me my loyal READERS.
yes, apparently according to my reliable scource, my reader count has increased..... by one.
lets all give a warm welcome to........................................... TAN PEI SHI!!!
glad that you joined in our lonely family of one to make it two.
now, you can tango!

they look like they are lovin it aren't they??

i have changed my e mail address, so please stop e mailing me at blogformyonlyreaderchelsea@hotmail.com thanks alot!
instead, please e mail me at peishilooksdrunk@hotmail.com


AWWW! enough about my readers already.


after the Bio mcq paper, we cam whored as usual on the soccer pitch.

NOOOOOO..... not just any ordinary soccer pitch mind ya.

it's a freaking synthetic grass field, where no mud can get to your shoes eben if a tsunami comes our way.At Meridian Junior College we pride ourselves in giving our soccer boys the best ammenities they can get so they can go all out for the nationals and come back with a SILVER medal. Really.

so, for the shot of the day

chioness!

Well, on liberation day, the girls and i hit the town for an evening of fun and definitely lots of laughter


First up, we went K-BOX!!

we sang to our hearts content, from 130 to 700PM!!

actually most of them were chinese songs, so i was clueless half the time the girls were singing.

THEN, it came me and fling's turn to sing some english tunes.

some of the tunes we sang included PCD's "stick with u", Linkin Park's "in the end", Rasmus "in the shadow"

WOW! you must be wondering K BOX plays hip english songs as well?

thats uber cool, next time all the people who listen only to ang mor songs can go there and sing as well.

who says k box only for cheena ching chong people?????


patience my young apprentice.. i have yet to tell you about the part where all the music videos are of

1) tractors harvesting rice or corn fields

2) women from the 80s running slow mo on the beach

3) couples climbing trees to get intimate there!! (WTF??)

4)old cottages and road trips



WORST! while singing PCD's Stick With U, we realised the lyrics is ridiculously wrong.

And when i mean ridiculous, I MEAN IT.

its like when u see it, you will just go like ?????

okay, so this is the original lyrics of the chorus:
Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u


and, this was what was on the karaoke video:

I'M A STICK WITH YOU???
like huh la...
unless this is a love song for a pair of chopsticks.
ridiculous right??
wa! and worst of all.
the video for linkin park's "in the end" was like some siao woman running on a beach!
can you imagine?
how the hell do you get your rock on singing to baywatch wanna be?
but seriously, i have to say k boxing was fun
but it sure is a one off affair for me.
besides, the money spent on singing sings can be put to better use like SHOPPING!
can't wait for my next k box outing 10 years from now! woo!
P.s: next up, stay tune for umbrella.... ella... ella








































No comments: