Friday, March 09, 2007

i've got the study blues

what's better then a moo sandwhich??
two moo sandwhiches!!
in fact 3. i had 3 moo sandwhiches throughout my 15 mins of intensive studying for the day.
talk about concentrating

anyway, speaking abt studying.
i tried the stupid study university and peg words method(wtf does peg means anyway??)
DOESN'T WORKS!!!
probably gotta spend more time memorising that my tumb is suppose to be a tie and my index finger is supposed to be noah and my middle finger is ma(?????) instead
stupid stuff.

Mr Tan gave me this box of highlighters yesterday beacause i was a pupil who was "consistent with her work and did all he work deligently while he was away"
when he said that, chelsea gave me the death stare because she couldn't believe it
i couldn't believe it myself either.
i took like forever to hand in theRJC paper.
like after he gave back the answer scheme and all.
heh.

so it's time to hit the books again
freaking LT5 for math next term.
so who's gonna pinch/smack me when i fall aspleep during lecture now??

p.s: i hate the line dancer! ur prancing irritates me!

No comments: