Wednesday, August 09, 2006

happy national day!!!

deceided to post something on this very much abandoned blog.
it's been a long time huh?
let's see what you guys have missed. not that anyone reads what's going on my blog constantly, but yeah. you get what i mean right?? just trying to be humble.
canoeing is officially taking a break from my life. really need to get my ass down to studying to make it next year.
i'm not really feeling the heat yet. but i'm doing something about it though.
people in my school or class are crazy. they really push themselves alot.
like some bear(who?) cut yourself some slack ya.
actually i have alot to say
but can't really think now.
this blog entry stinks.
but it's a numbers game.
i'll come up with something betta.(in another 4 months time!!!)

p.s: if you noticed, the title of my blog has nothing to do with it's content. i really can't think!!!

check out this video. love it

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B7LI-YZDcc

No comments: